PC-Market 7 - Software for Stores
is an application designed for stores and supermarkets
has a intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
can be combined with Merchant Console
to create an integrated system for retail chain management.
PC-Market 7 - a short description of the capabilities of the program:
With PC-Market 7 software you can:
- Quickly search for best and worst selling products
- Track the detailed history of individual goods: from the delivery until the sale of last stock item
- Check the status of accounts with suppliers and customers: the number of unpaid invoices and amount of outstanding payments
- View the store profits: the software shows what profit margins each store achieved on sales
- Check current cash level: you can find out at any time how much money should be in the cash drawer
- Encourage customers to frequent purchases: the Loyalty System means customers visiting your store more often to earn prizes for loyalty points
PC-Market 7 is compatible with most makes and models of equipment used in stores:
PC-Market 7 provides dozens of different types of reports, including:
- Fiscal cash registers
- Fiscal printers
- Portable stocktake scanners
- Barcode printers
- Barcode scanners
- Electronic weighing scales
- Price checkers
- VAT records of sales and purchases
- Turnover report
- Cash register report
- Control of turnover and accounts with both suppliers and customers
- Stock levels of goods and grouping of goods
- Purchases of goods and packages
- Sales of goods and packages
- Margins achieved on individual goods and groups of goods
- Inventory turnover and stock card (full history of stock movement)
PC-Market 7 combined with Merchant Console software offers full support for retail chains.
The retail chain system consists of the following components:
- Merchant Console - for head office management
- PC-Market 7 - for store support
- PCMRepl - for communication within the chain.
The combined system supports the following functions:
- Electronic information flow, e.g. sending of goods’ price lists and documents
- Summary reports generation from all stores in the chain, export to financial accounting system
- Central goods management for all stores, e.g. setting of prices, purchases from preferred suppliers, instructions to buy at a negotiated price, etc.
- Order optimization - choosing suppliers, payment terms and manner of delivery.
- Prepare orders without visiting the shelves: just specify the number of days for which selected stock is to suffice, and the software will automatically pick goods to re-order from suppliers
- Save time and effort while stocktaking: the software supports portable terminals (PDA), so stocktaking takes less time. The terminals can also be used for accepting deliveries
- Print shelf and product labels quickly: you can design unique labels for your store. The software will automatically print them out for all new items on delivery
- Save time required for imputing delivery documents: your supplier can provide them online to you.
- Turnover of goods from particular suppliers
- Volume of sales to regular customers
- Purchases, sales, margin and stocks
- Slow moving goods
The system functionalities for the head office management of the retail chain include:
1. Centrally managed list of goods
All or selected goods can be centrally controlled.
The head office can:
- block deliveries to stores at prices other than that negotiated with the supplier
- block deliveries to stores from suppliers other than those contracted
- set retail prices
- block the possibility of receiving certain goods from any supplier (withdrawal of goods from sale)
Central lists can be used to quickly compare the current prices, quantities and flags of goods at individual stores.
2. Centrally managed list of suppliers
Suppliers are aligned across the whole chain. A supplier entered at head office is automatically distributed to the databases of all stores. All stores are informed about the agreed date and method of payment. A supplier entered at any store will soon appear at all stores in the chain.
3. Centrally managed regular customer cards and loyalty system
The head office can review all visits made by a customer to any store in the chain. A customer can be awarded points, which can be exchanged for prizes, vouchers, etc. at any store.
4. Analyses of turnover with suppliers and manufacturers
Stores may purchase the same goods from different suppliers. At head office level you can view turnover with particular suppliers or manufacturers of goods.
5. Central orders and supplies
If head office is responsible for delivering goods to stores, it can receive orders from them electronically, and on that basis generate overall orders to suppliers.
6. Stores accounts can be settled at head office level
A supplier issues a single invoice for deliveries to all stores. Head office checks that the invoice sum agrees with the deliveries made. Head office can also pay invoices for a specific store; the store will receive information about this.
7. And many other possibilities...
For more information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org